Advertising is the best way to earn money from blog. You can earn thousands by showing Adsense ads in your blog. If Adsense has approved for your blog, then the next step is that you have to add adsense ads to your blog. Which will show ads in your blog and you will earn. In this post, we are going to tell you about this in details. With which you can show by inserting Ads code in your WordPress blog.
You know, Adsense is a very big company. Therefore, it has some privacy and policy (rules). You cannot show Adsense ads in all types of sites. Such as Adult, Drugs, Illegal, Music etc. Can not show adsense ads in website. If Adsense ads have been approved in your blog, first of all I want to congratulate you.
Some time ago it was very difficult to get approval in Adsense but now Adsense has made some changes in its policy. Now Adsense approve any site quickly. When the Adsense account is approved, then the biggest headache is that how do you place ads in the site?
If you have a blog on Blogger, there may be some difficulty in placement of ads, but if your site is WordPress then you do not need to take tension. You will know that one to one plugins are available in the wordpress directory which makes any of your work easy. Similarly, you can easily place ads through Plugin.
You will get lots of plugins for Adsense Ads placement. You will know that there is a lot of risk in using unknown plugin. Therefore, the plugin which is more popular, use it only. I use Ad Injection Plugin to show ads in my blog, which is the best plugin. Let us know about it in more details.
Table of Contents
I used a lot of plugins to show ads in my blog but Ad Injection I liked the best and it is very easy to use it. You can also show adsense ads in your blog by this. Through this plugin, you can not only display Adsense ads but also ads of Amazon Associates, ClickBank, TradeDoubler, etc. Telling about its other features from point of view.
- Adsense allows Ads to show below the post title.
- You can insert ads in staring, middle and last of this post.
- It automatically shows ads in all posts and content.
- You can show ads anywhere on the blog's home page, single page, header, footer through the Ad widget.
- If you do not show ads on header, page, footer or anywhere, then you can easily disbale it.
- Through random ads you can show ads in post randomly. This will show different types of ads every time.
- There are also such future in which you can show ads anywhere in the blog according to your own needs.
- You can set the number of ads in a post according to the length of the post.
- If your blog's Invalid clicks, then it can be safe by blocking its IP address.
Apart from this, it also has a lot of futures. If you use it once, you will not even think about other ads plugin. Let me tell you one more thing that the caching plugin is very important for better performance of Ad Injection plugin. For this you can use W3 Total Cache plugin which is absolutely free.
We told you about the futures of this plugin above, which you must have known is very popular. Right now 40000+ people are using this plugin and its rating is 4.2 which is very good. It is very easy to configure this plugin. Once you configure it, you will be able to configure the next time by yourself.
Activate by installing Ad Injection plugin. For this you login by wordpress Plugins »Add New Go to Now Ad Injection If you search by typing, Ad Injection plugin show will start below, by installing it activate Do it.
When you install the Ad Injection plugin in your blog Dashboard »Sittings» Ad Injection Go to
1. Global Sittings (Apply to all Ads):
At the top of Ad Injection's page, you have to configure that where you have to disable showing ads in your blog. Actually, it is not appropriate to show ads everywhere in our site. Like, it is not good to show ads in your blog's search and 404 page. This causes problems to the visitors of your blog. So let's congfigure it.
- Here On: Ads Enabled Select
- If you do not want to show ads on the 404 page and Search, then tick the box just below the 404 and Search.
- If you do not want to show ads in your new post and page, then you can fix the date here on how many old posts to show ads.
You can also show random ads in your blog. This will show ads in your post randomly, that is, ads will appear in different positions every time. If you are a blogger and you write long articles in your blog, then this feature can be useful for you.
You can also setup any specific paragraph in it. This will show ads in the same paragraph every time.
- Select from here what the number of random ads in your post should be.
- From here you can set which paragraph the ads show will start from and where it will stop. For this it would be better to use anywhere.
- Tick all three here.
3. Exclude Ads from Specific Tags:
Sometimes even after having some special tags in our blog, ads start appearing in it, then this can prevent you from showing ads on content with special html tag. If you do not understand, then I will tell you clearly that after enabling it in our post where
There will be no ads show there.
- Other Ad placement sittings Next to all these options under tick Please do it.
4. Insert Ads Code:
You just configured the ads position in your post and other pages. The biggest sitting is yet to be setup. So let's know.
You have to login to your Adsense account and create Ads and then insert it. First of all, copy the ads code by creating an Ad unit of Responsive size Link, Display, Feeds, In Article.
Top Ad: For ads that you want to show under the post title of your blog, paste its ad code in this box.
Random Ad (inserted randomly between paragraphs): The ads code you add to this box will be displayed randomly. That is, there will be ads show in different places in the post.
Footer Ad (put into 'the_footer' hook – not supported by all themes): If you want to display ad in the footer of your blog, then add ad code in this box. But remember that it will not support in all themes.
5. Show ads only to visitors from these search engines or websites:
This feature will not be useful for you but I still tell you about it so that if you ever need it, you will be able to use it easily.
If you want, you can only show ads in your blog to visitors from a specific site. This is great for future business website. For example, if someone visits your blog from google, yahoo, facebook, then only he will be able to see ads, otherwise ads will not show in front of him. Let's tell you how to use it
- Tick it in the first checkbox enable Please do it.
- Now copy the hook from the website you want to display to the visitors from which you have come down and write it down.
6. Blocked IP Address (Dynamic feature):
If your site will start getting a lot of traffic and you will start making a good income, then your haters will start having some problems. With which he will click on the same ads repeatedly in your site so that your adsense account becomes disabled. This is called Invalid click activity. With this, Adsense team can also disable your account.
To avoid this, this special feature has been added to Ad Injection. Who is clicking invalid in your blog, you just have to get its IP address. For this you can use any plugin.
- Exclude ads from these IP Addresses By clicking in the first box of tick Do it
- Now in the box below it IP Address Add, which you do not want to show ads.
7. Ad Codes / Ad Rotation / Advanced:
I found this to be the best feature of Ad Injection. Because through this we can show different types of ads in one place. That is, by this, you can display different types of ads (such as Text, display, in article etc.) in a specific place of the post. This ads will load in different times rather than once.
For example, if you have only one box to show in random ads, you can show ads of the same type. But in this, you will have many boxes in just random ads, in which you can show ads of different types in random ads.
In this way you can configure the Ad Injection plugin to display ads in your blog. If you do not like this plugin, then I would also recommend Quick Adsense plugin. This plugin also provide a similar feature.
If you have placed ads in your blog, then the loading speed of your blog must have been very slow. For this, I have already written a post that “Kisi Bhi Adsense Ads Wali Site Ko Fastly Loading Kaise Kare”
Hope you liked this post and would have enjoyed reading it a lot. Share this post with your friends in social media.