take care ——————- –
- Never keep a glass of water, or a cup of tea / coffee or any kind of fluid near the fluid while working on the laptop, because if it accidentally fell on the laptop then its entire circuit circuit Could be defective.
- Do not use the laptop even while eating, because the food on your hands sticks to your keyboard or falls, leaving your keyboard prone to deterioration quickly.
- If you use the Internet If you have, then keep a good Anti-Virus in the laptop, so that it can be protected from Virus. Do not insert free anti-virus if you work professional, it does not work properly.
- Do not format the laptop frequently, doing so may damage your Hard Disk.
- If you want to get good performance from a laptop, then do not put the non-essential Softwere, use Softwere at the same level of work.
- Some people keep books or anything heavy on top of their closed laptop, it is right No, this can cause the screen of the laptop to deteriorate or break, as well as not to line the screen with a pencil or ballpen, and especially keep it away from the reach of young children.
- If you use a laptop on a bed or a mattress or a quilt in winter, it can be very harmless. This can cause laptop heat, as its ventilation closes by placing it on a pint quilt.
- Protect the laptop from dust (dust) as much as possible, the dust accumulates on the laptop's chip and IC, so that it does not remain cold, and gets heated and spoils and the keyboard buttons get dusty. Too quickly, or its buttons get jammed, your DVD Rom can also get a Dust Service, dust on its Lens can cause a Lens malfunction, or a DVD Rom can get jammed.
- Use good quality Laptop Bags to keep a laptop, Laptop Bags are not only used for keeping them, but the Laptop Bag should be such that even if it falls with the laptop, there is no more damage to the laptop. When you reach and keep the bar, do not come to the Scratch on the laptop, so use a good laptop bag.
- The battery of the laptop is also its main part, so it is important to take care of it as well, to give a good backup of the battery of the laptop, you must pay attention to Power Management and must choose a Power Plan for yourself, your control to choose a Power Plan Open the panel and go to Power Option, from here you can choose your convenient power plan.
- Never let the battery be fully discharged, this can cause your battery to deteriorate quickly.
- To Charge the battery, just close the laptop and apply it on Chargeing.
- Take special care of Laptop Charger, if you have problems with voltage, use the stabilizer. Use Genuine Charger only if the charger is damaged. The local charger also has the potential to cause battery damage and laptop damage.
while closed windows 7, when lid is closed windows 8, while downloading, all night, overnight, clean battery healthy, battery in good condition, how to keep laptop batteries last longer, how to keep your laptop in good condition, how to keep good battery life on laptop, how to keep laptop battery in good health, how to keep my laptop battery good, condition laptop battery windows 7, laptop battery conditioning software, laptop battery conditioning utility, how to increase battery life of laptops, how to keep a laptop battery in good condition, how to keep laptop batteries last longer, how to maintain laptop battery health, laptop battery health check windows 7, laptop battery health software, laptop battery health tips, laptop battery health test software, how to improve laptop battery health, laptop battery care tips, laptop battery saving tips, check laptop battery health, dell laptop battery tips, laptop battery tips charging, laptop battery health check windows 7, Tips For Using Your Laptop, How to Care for Your Laptop, Tips for Keeping it Healthy and Happy, Tips to Keep Your Laptop Running Smoothly, leave laptop charging overnight, is it bad to leave your laptop on overnight, laptop overnight bag, leaving laptop on overnight, leaving laptop on overnight plugged in, leaving laptop on overnight bad, laptop overnight luggage