There are many futures available in WordPress Blog. Many new blogger do not know all its futures. In this post we are going to tell you about taking full backup of WordPress blog. I will tell you about taking Backup of Manually Blog in this post. With which you can take backup of your wordpress blog without any plugin.
All the media we upload in our blog is all hosted in our hosting server. There are many problems in our hosting server. Sometime when we edit hosting, any important data is also deleted. In such a situation, if any important file is deleted, then the entire blog can be reset. All the posts and images of your blog can also be deleted. That is why it is very important to take backup of Blog.
Backup contains all the data of our blog. Like – image, files & data are in it. When we have the backup data of the blog, if our blog gets deleted, then you can restore it and make a blog again and you can take backup of the blog and transfer it to another hosting.
Like we also told you above that all the data of our blog in Backup. It is very important to download Blog's Backup and store it in your PC. There are many reasons for this, I am telling you below.
- Hacker hacks most wordpress blog. Because hacker hacks it very easily. That is why if you have backup then you can restore again.
- If you use Shared hosting, then you will know that many shared hosting is in one place. That's why shared hosting goes down anytime.
- If there is some wrong setting in fixing any wordpress error, then your blog stops working. If backup is done then you can resume the blog by restoring.
- Backup works to transfer blogs from one hosting to another.
- Backup should be done before doing some new sitting on WordPress. Because if there is a wrong sitting, then you can restore Backup.
Apart from this, there are many reasons. Everyone should keep taking their Blog's Backup Weakly Monthly. If there is any issue in future, it will be very easy to solve it. Almost bloggers keep taking backup of their blog. Many people take backup using the plugin. But I will not allow you to backup with a Plugin and I do not use any plugin to backup myself. Because there is a lot of risk in this. If you backup with the plugin, then the backup data from it can go to the owner of the plugin and he can use it incorrectly. That is why I will tell you about taking Backup Direct CPanel. You will not be afraid of anything in this and Backup will also be on your hosting server so that you can download Backup whenever you want. If not downloaded, it will remain in your hosting.
So now I am telling you about taking Full Backup by CPanel. Backup with CPanel is very easy. Once you understand, you will not be able to forget.
Step 1: First of all login to your CPanel. (yourblog.com/cPanel)
- Now click on Backup.
- Click on Download a Full Website Backup.
- Select Home Directory here.
- Select this and enter your email in the field. With which Backup is complete, you will get Notification.
- Click on Generate Backup.
- Now after 5 minutes refresh the page and here you will get a backup of that date. You can download it by clicking on it.
I hope that you liked this post and that you can easily backup your blog by following this post. If you have any question related to this post, then comment and share this post in social media.