Hello friends today we will talk about how you How to add blogger blog to Google Search Console through your Android phone.
First of all, know what is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a free service in easy language by Google where you have to submit your blog so that your blog can be indexed in google search engine. And google can easily find your blog.
How to add Blogger Blog to Google Search Console
To know this, you will have to read this post completely.
1. First you login to your blogger account. After this click on setting> search performance. Now click on Google search console, click on edit it.
2. Now click on add property
3. Now give the address of your blog. Now click on add
4. Now you will get many options to verify the blog. From these options, select Meta tag in verify. Now you copy Meta tag.
5. Come to the blogger without cutting that window.
6. Now you have to do a backup download of the Theme. For this, click on Theme> Backup / Restore> Download
7. Now you come to that file manager and open the folder in which the theme is downloaded. Before opening the theme, shorten the name of the theme.
8. After this open the theme with the WPS office app
9. Now you have to search in the app. And after this, the meta tag you copied Paste just after
10.Paste After Youafter Have to leave a space. is mandatory
11. After this, you have to save the theme and you have to come to the file manager. The theme you saved will be found in the same folder in which you downloaded the theme.
12. Now the name of the theme you had saved has to be changed. The name of the previous file is .txt you have to change it to .xml (this is very important)
13. After this you have to come to the blogger and theme> Backup / Restore> Choose file. After this, you have to select the file that you edited and save.
Now after selecting the file, click on upload and your theme will be uploaded.
14. Now go back to the window of Google search console and click on verify.
15. Just now your website will be verified in the search console.
2. FirstGive a space after paste the meta tag.
3.theme will save in .txt, it is necessary to rename it to .xml.
I hope you liked this information. If you have any questions, you can ask us through comment
This article has been written by Ankit Kumar. His blog name is Supporthindi (http://www.supporthindi.com).
Subscribe for more such videos