The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has provided the very best facility for passengers to book train tickets. Through this facility, passengers can get their railway tickets within minutes of sitting at home through their mobile phones using IRCTC website or application software Mobile Train Ticket Booking Can do
Today, through the Internet, we are doing many tasks sitting at home, such as buying something online or sending money to someone. The Internet has also saved time from being wasted by making things easier. If the long queue for taking tickets at railway station is very bad, then to overcome this problem, adopt IRCTC Railway Ticket Booking System. Come now Mobile Se online Railway Ticket Kaise Book Kare Is aware of
IRCTC Se Ticket Book Kaise Kare
For booking IRCTC railway tickets, you have to follow some steps mentioned by us which are as follows:
Step 1: Go To Website
First of all, you have to go to the official website of IRCTC www.irctc.co.in. You can go to IRCTC website by going to your computer or mobile browser.
Step 2: Login Account
After the IRCTC website opens, at the top here you will see the option of Menu. To login to IRCTC Account, click on it and click on the option of “Login”. Here, enter your username, password and Captcha code and click on “Sign In”.
Step 3: Enter Plan My Journey Details
After signing in, you will see the option of “Plan My Journey”, below it will be “Select Favorite Journey List”, in which you have to fill some details.
- From Station – Name of the station from where the journey started.
- To Station – Name of the station at which station your journey will end.
- Journey Date – Date of travel
- Ticket Type – E-Ticket will remain here.
You will get an e-ticket through a message on your phone and an email ID. If you come to check the ticket, then you can show the message on your mobile. After filling all the information, click on “Submit”.
Step 4: Select The Train
As soon as you submit, you will get a list of all the trains going on that route.
- Which train do you have to go?
- Which coaches want to make a reservation? (AC or Sleeper)
- Reservation in which quota is like- General quota, Ladies quota or VIP quota.
Step 5: Book Now & Enter Passenger Details
For the day for which IRCTC Railway Ticket Bookings is to be done, click “Book Now” to book the train for that day.
As soon as you click on Book Now, a new page will open in front of you, which is called Passenger Detail Page. In this, you will have to fill some information of the traveler like –
- passenger name
- Age of traveler
- Gender (mail or female)
- The berth that the traveler wants.
- When traveling with children under 5, enter the child's details.
Step 6: Enter Phone Number
Now below you have to enter the phone number on which your ticket will come. After entering all the information and phone number, enter Captcha code. After that, click on Next.
Step 7: Select Payment Mode
Now you will see all the information about your Ticket and there are many more options like payment mode also – from credit and debit card, wallet, etc. To make the payment, select it as per your convenience.
Tatkal Ticket Kaise Book Kare
Friends, similarly, you can also do Tatkal Ticket Booking Online sitting at home. Many times it happens that we suddenly have to go somewhere, for which railway reservation has to be done. IRCTC Railway Tatkal tickets are very easy to book. Tatkal tickets can be booked by visiting IRCTC website. In the Tatkal ticket you get a seat on the train even minutes before. Tatkal ticket is a facility introduced by Indian Railways that we can easily use during any emergency. To book an instant train follow these steps:
- Log In IRCTC Website – First of all log in to the official website of IRCTC.
- Book 4 Passenger Tickets – You can book Tatkal tickets of only 4 passengers per PNR.
- Select Destination – Select the place where you want to go, where your journey will end.
- Select Journey Date – The day you travel will select the date.
- Click Submit Button – Now click on submit button.
- Select Quota As Tatkal – In this, select your quota ie “Tatkal”.
- Click Book Now – To book any train of today's date, click on “Book Now”.
- Enter Details – Fill in any information you have been asked for.
- Enter Captcha – Now enter the Captcha code.
- Select Your Bank – To make payment, select the payment mode and select the bank and make the payment.
So in this way you can book Tatkal tickets from the website of IRCTC, which is very easy.
So friends can now book IRCTC railway tickets with the help of their mobiles while sitting at home. Hope this information is very helpful for you. If you liked this post, like it, share it and IRCTC Railway Ticket Booking Online If you have any suggestion related to it, then do let us know in the comment. Thanks for helping us stay with us for getting such essential information!