Our body is made up of many compositions, which is very difficult for us to fully understand. After we complete any work, all the parts of our body are functioning. But due to today's lifestyle, such as wrong eating and drinking, physical exertion, many reasons are causing great harm to our body parts, due to which we have to face many problems in the coming days. Today, we will get information about one of the problems, which we know by the name of heart attack.
The name of our heart comes at the top of the most important parts of our body. It fills the blood flowing inside our body and expels it back out. This process purifies the blood. Our heart is as big as a small apple, which is completely hollow inside. Blood travels through the three arteries in the heart and any type of blockage in any of these arteries can cause heart attack Causes. If you have Heart Attack Kya Hai, Heart Attack Ke Symptoms And Heart attack treatment If you want to get information, then stay with us till the end with this important article.
Heart Attack Kya Hota Hai
By the way what is all heart attack? That is, heart disease is very well known due to blockage in the coronary arteries. It works by sending blood to the heart.The main reason for any kind of blockage or blocked heart disease in these arteries is the heart attack, on top of which comes. Our heart needs oxygen to function continuously, and when the blood flow that carries oxygen to the heart is reduced due to blockage in the arteries or stops altogether, the person gets a heart attack.
Due to blockage in any artery, when sufficient amount of blood does not reach the heart, then in that case the artery starts dying slowly and due to which the part of the heart connected to that artery is also affected. Three arteries carry the blood to the heart and when one is destroyed, the other two arteries help the heart to operate. Blockage in the arteries is the process of heart attack. Due to this, if a person gets cardiac arrest then it becomes impossible to save him.
Did you read this post: How to make liver healthy – Surely adopt these home remedies to keep the liver healthy!
Types of Heart Attack
There are mainly three types of heart attacks that affect people according to their condition. That is why we have brought Heart Attack Ke Prakar for your information, which is like this:
ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
In ST segment elevation myocardial infarction, one feels mild chest pain, pressure and stiffness. Some people also feel pressure and tightness in the arms, legs, throat, waist and jaw.
Non-ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI)
In non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction, the coronary arteries that carry blood to a person's heart are partially blocked.
This type of heart attack shows symptoms similar to STEMI, but most people ignore them. There is a spasm in the coronary artery, which reduces or halts blood flow. You do not have much risk from this heart attack, but after it comes, the chances of getting a heart attack are greatly increased.
Heart Attack Symptoms Warning Signs (Heart Attack Symptoms)
Heart attack is a problem that can affect any person suddenly. It is very difficult to avoid this problem, because in most of its cases, the person does not see Heart Attack Ke Sanket. If you want to avoid this problem, then you should know about Heart Attack Ke Lakshan, which we are telling you below:
- If there is any type of blockage in your heart artery, in that case you may feel chest pain, pressure and burning sensation. If you see such symptoms in you, then be careful, later on, it can take the form of a heart attack.
- If you are feeling tired while sitting at home without doing any hard work, then get your checkup done because it comes in the list of Heart Attack Symptoms.
- Difficulty in breathing and feeling restless is also the main symptom of heart attack.
- Problems such as dizziness, vomiting, headache may occur.
- Swelling in the ankles of the feet is also a sign of Mini Heart Attack Symptoms.
Heart attack ke karan
Today people are scared after hearing the name of heart attack, this problem can put any normal person to sleep in a moment. We have brought the Heart Attack Causes and Prevention for your information, which will help you to avoid this disease in future:
- The accumulation of cholesterol and other substances in the coronary artery that carries blood to the heart causes blockage, and when one or more arteries are blocked, a person has a heart attack. It is also called coronary artery disease. This is why most heart attacks occur.
- Plaque (a collection of sticky substances) present in your body explodes when a heart attack or heart attack occurs. Due to which cholesterol and other substances fail in the blood stream. At the place where Plaque is torn, due to Plaque, the blood clot gets enlarged and due to which the blood flow starts to block which is a big problem for your life.
- One of the main reasons for a heart attack is that blood does not reach the heart when there is a spasm in the coronary artery for any reason. Many drugs such as tobacco, cocaine are the main reason for causing these cramps, which can be fatal for any person.
- If an artery that supplies blood to your heart (heart) is torn due to any reason, you may have a heart attack.
Heart Attack Prevention In Hindi
If you do not want to become a victim of a dangerous disease like heart attack, then you should know about Heart Attack Se Bachne Ke Tarike and Heart Attack Se Bachne Ke Upay which we are going to tell you below. Now, without taking much time, get the information of Heart Attack Se Bache in Hindi directly:
- If you want to avoid heart attack or any heart disease, then you have to bring exercise in your lifestyle. Exercise keeps you mentally and physically healthy, so you won't have problems like heart attack.
- Sleep is very important for your health. If you are suffering from a heart attack or a heart problem, then you should pay great attention to your sleep and always take complete sleep.
- Fish has many beneficial ingredients which are very beneficial for our eyes and heart. If you want to avoid heart attack or heart problem, then you should definitely consume fish 1-2 times a week.
- Tension is believed to be the biggest reason for heart attack. Due to which many people get heart attack every year. To avoid this, you have to remain calm in all kinds of situations and remain stress free. Stress plays an important role in spoiling your health and for the heart patient, stress is a curse that can end your life.
- To avoid heart attack, you should eat a nutritious diet, stop taking intoxicating substances like smoking, control it in case of problems like diabetes. By taking care of all these things, you can avoid heart attack to a great extent.
must read: Kidney Stone Kaise Hota Hai? – Kidney stone (stones) symptoms, causes, treatment and home remedies!
Heart Attack Ke Gharelu Upay
You may have a heart attack or heart attack anytime, because most people do not recognize heart attack symptoms at the right time. That is why we are giving you information about how to avoid heart attack, which will be very beneficial for you:
- The bark of Arjuna is considered to be the best in preventing all types of heart disease. For this, you make a fine powder by grinding it and make tea in the morning and evening of that powder. By doing this you will stay away from problems like heart attack.
- To do the Heart Attack Ka Desi Ilaj, after keeping the wheat in water for some time, take it out from there and wrap it in a pot or cloth to sprout. When it germinates and becomes an inch large, then consume them in small amounts daily. This is a very good method of Heart Attack Treatment At Home.
- If you want to avoid heart attack, heart attack 2 and heart attack 3, then for that you have to clean 8-10 leaves of papaya and boil it properly in some water and then leave it till it is potable cold. After getting cold, filter it in a vessel and consume it. If you consume it regularly, you will not have problems like heart blockage. This will reduce your chances of having a heart attack.
- For the method of Heart Attack Se Bachao, finely grind dry amla and sugar candy in equal quantity and mix one teaspoon of this mixture with water in the morning and evening. By regularizing this remedy, you will reduce the chances of having a heart attack.
- Many beneficial elements and vitamins are found in gourd. If you eat gourd vegetable or gourd juice daily, then you will stay away from the problem of heart attack, you can also eat raw gourd in food, so you avoid many problems.
Heart attack emergency treatment at home
Heart attack ka treatment can be done by looking at its symptoms and type. We are going to tell you about this for your information, which will be useful in helping you or yourself in the event of a heart attack.
How to treat heart attack
- If you have been seeing Heart Attack Symptoms in your body for 12 hours, then you will be treated with Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI).
- If symptoms of heart attack are seen for 12 hours but it is not possible to give (PCI) at that time, then in that case you will be given a blood clotting test.
- If you have been experiencing heart attack symptoms for more than 12 hours, you will be given angiography first. After that it will be decided whether you are given PCI or any other medicine or your by-pass surgery.
Some procedures to treat heart attack
In this, the artery is opened by removing the obstructing material using a balloon.
Heart Valve Surgery
Using this, the valve in the heart that is leaking is replaced.
It is used very rarely and in very severe conditions. It is used when all heart tissue is destroyed due to heart attack.
This surgery is used to correct the flow of blood in the blocked portion present in the heart.
When the heart bits of the heart become different rather than uniform, pacemaker surgery is done to control them.
Stent tube insert
When the artery is opened due to the angioplasty procedure, a stent tube is inserted to keep it open, which helps it remain open.
Heart attack ki goli
Below, we are giving you the names of some heart attack medicines used in heart attack. But you should consume them only if the doctor advises you, otherwise it can be harmful for you.
- Aspirin (aspirin) or Antiplatelet (antiplatelet) – It is a medicine to check blood clots.
- Anticoagulants (Anticoagulants) – It is used for blood thinners.
- Nitroglycerin (Nitroglycerin) – Many medicines like this are used for pain relief in heart attack.
Read this post too: Hernia Kaise Hota Hai? – Due to hernia, symptoms and home remedies to escape!
Some important information related to heart attack
- The age of heart attack is 45 years in men and 55 years in women. One can easily get a heart attack after this age.
- People living under stress can easily have a heart attack.
- High cholesterol and triglyceride in the body greatly increases the chances of heart attack.
- High blood pressure damages our arteries. Because of which we may have a heart attack. Due to increase in blood pressure, there are many such as cholesterol, smoking, sugar, obesity.
- You may also have a heart attack. If someone in your family has had a heart attack before, you are also likely to have a heart attack.
- Uncontrolled diabetes can also lead to heart attack at one time.
- People who are HIV positive have a 50% higher risk of heart attack.
Friends, our body is perfect to protect us from all problems, but we are engaged in making our body a home of problems by itself. That means many things like wrong eating, not doing any kind of physical work, due to which we are surrounded by some disease some day. And a serious problem arising from these habits Heart attack in hindi We have provided you the information above. If you liked our post today, share it with your family members and your friends and let them know about it too, thanks!