Hello guys Hindi Sahayta You are welcome here. In today's post we are going to tell you FDI Kya Hai If you also want to get information about FDI, then you have come to the right place. With this you will also know that FDI Ke Fayde What is this.
FDI Vs FII In Hindi Too Today you will know through this post. We will explain it to you in very simple language. Hope you like all our posts. Similarly, you continued to like every post on our blog.
FDI is essential for the development of the country. Through FDI, the employment sector in the country is expanded. Many foreign companies come and invest in India and take their stake in the Indian company. It also benefits the general public to a great extent.
This also benefits foreign investors. FDI gives the foreign investor a chance to gain in the new market. Rules are made by the government for FDI keeping in mind the sector and the activities of the traders. FDI is done keeping these rules in mind.
So let's know FDI Kya Hota Hai This post to get information about it What is FDI in Hindi? Must read from beginning to end. You will get complete information about FDI only after reading the post till the end.
FDI Kya Hai
When investment is made in a company of one country by another country, it is called FDI. This law of India facilitates any non-Indian or non-Indian company. It is also known as foreign investment. An investor who invests in FDI purchases some part of the management of that company. And that investor becomes a member of the management of that company.
The investor can buy the investments of that company, buy bonds or even open their new factory. The investment made by FDI in a company is known as direct investment or direct investment and the investment made will be treated as FDI only if the investor buys 10% of the company.
Did you read this post: Photos Se Video Kaise Banaye? Photo Se Video Kaise Banaye Song Ke Sath – Know Photo Se Music Video Kaise Banaye in Simple Language!
FDI Full Form –
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT
FDI Full Form In Hindi
FDI Ka Full Form –
Foreign direct investment
Types of FDI
There are mainly 2 types of FDI. Which you are being told further.
Green Field –
Under this, another country can open a new company. If a foreign company opens its new factory by investing in India or opens a new store, it is called Green Field. If it wishes, it can also open a subsidiary of the Indian company with full ownership.
Brown Field –
Under this field, the investor does not open a separate factory, but can buy the part of the management of the old factory of the company and get its ownership. In which the foreign company can buy its share in the old factory operating in India and get its share on its management. Which is called brown field.
Two ways to invest
Foreign investors can invest in two ways. Know which of the 2 ways foreign investors can invest.
1. Foreign Direct Investment –
The foreign direct investment that is invested in the company of another country is called. This investment is a direct investment which is long term.
2. Foreign portfolio investment –
When a foreign investor buys less than 10% stake from an Indian company, it is called foreign portfolio investment. It occurs for short periods of time.
FDI Ke Fayde
If there is foreign investment, then the FDI that comes in the country benefits the general public. Know about the benefits of this.
- Foreign investment greatly reduces the cost of production.
- Under FDI, a foreign investor can open a new branch of an Indian company, which provides new employment opportunities.
- Through this, new technology also comes in the country which plays an important role in the development of the country.
- If foreign companies open new factories in the country, then competition will increase in the country and good and cheap products will be available to common people.
must read: PC Game Kaise Download Kare – Know Computer Me Game Kaise Download Kare in these very easy ways!
FDI Ke Nuksan
If FDI has its advantages, then it also has some disadvantages. Those who have told you further, you know about the damage caused by it.
- Its biggest disadvantage is that large companies will provide jobs to skilled people but unskilled people will not get jobs.
- This will also hurt small companies. Big companies will become their customers to the public by selling cheaper goods. Which small companies will not be able to compete with them. Which will harm small companies.
- Foreign companies can take possession of the market by acquiring all the existing companies.
Difference Between FDI and FII In Hindi
There are some main types of differences between FDI and FII which are explained below. Know the difference between these two.
- Investment in FDI is more than 10%. Whereas investment in FII is less than 10%.
- FII does not have a locking period while FDI has a locking period.
- When an outside company invests its money in an Indian company that does not require a second party, it is called FDI. But when an outside company invests its money in an Indian company, it is called FII.
- FDI is used for long term benefits. Whereas FII is used for small gains.
You know in today's post Fdi kya hota hai And with this, you also know FDI ke fayde. We hope that the information given by us will be useful for you.
FDI kya hai hindi me To know Do take help of this post from us. Fdi ki jankari You must have known well through this post. Tell us how you liked this information by commenting.
Also read this post: Apple ID Kaise Banaye – know how to create Apple ID in Hindi!
You should also give information about this post to your friends. And this post on social media also FDI kya hai Must share So that this information can reach more people. Our post FDI and FII in Hindi If you have any problem or you have any question related to this post, then you can ask us by commenting. Our team will definitely help you.
If you want to get the latest update of our website, then you need our Hindi Sahayta 'S website has to be subscribed. See you again by taking such necessary information, till then, bye friends, thank you for reading our post, have a nice day.