Today, the number of people visiting everywhere is increasing. There are many beautiful tourist places in India where tourists come in large quantities.
To make these tourist places even better for these tourists, Swadesh Darshan and Prasad Yojana has been started. Swadesh Darshan Prasad Yojana Ki Jankari Next you are given in detail.
Transport, economic condition, food, employment will all be given due attention under these schemes. The government has played an important role in this scheme.
Some cities have also been selected under this scheme. Where tourism places will be renovated. So know Swadesh Darshan And Prasad Scheme In Hindi Complete information of.
Swadesh Darshan Prasad Yojana Kya Hai
This is a kind of plan. Which is operated by the Government of India. Through Swadesh Darshan Scheme, the development of tourist places in the country will be increased. The government of India started this scheme in 2015. Two more schemes have been added to this scheme. The first scheme is Prasad Yojana, which aims to facilitate pilgrimage centers of every religion and the second scheme is Swadesh Darshan Scheme. This scheme is based on a type of theme that promotes the development of the tourism circuit. Made for giving.
Did you read this post: Gobar Dhan Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Gobar Dhan Yojana Ke Labh – Learn Gobar Dhan Yojana Ke Uddeshya and the easy way to connect with it in Hindi!
Prasad Yojana Full Form:
PILGRIMAGE REJUVENATION AND SPIRITUAL AUGN DRIVE
Swadesh Darshan Yojana Ki Visheshta
The feature of this scheme is explained to you further. Know what its characteristics are.
- The funding of individual projects will be changed from one state to another by it and will be decided on the basis of the detailed project report prepared through the Program Manager Advisor.
- Swadesh Darshan Yojana has been started for public funding. Which has been fully supported by the Central Finance.
- The total cost incurred in this scheme is Rs 2048 crore.
- The project has been approved in these 5 states: Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu.
Swadesh Darshan Scheme Guidelines
What is the guideline behind the creation of Swadesh Darshan Scheme. We are telling you this further. Know what are the goals of this scheme. Swadesh Darshan Yojana Ke Lakshya is given below.
- The main goal of this scheme is to strengthen the economic condition of the country.
- This will also increase the level of GDP.
- This scheme has also been made to promote the identification, art, culture, food of those places where pilgrimage is more.
- Under this scheme, transport facilities, roads, railways, all these will be given more attention.
- One of its goals is to provide employment to the people.
- To increase the income among the local communities, improve the standard of living, to highlight the importance of tourism in the development of the region and to increase awareness among them.
ALSO READ: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Ke Labh? – Know how to join the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana!
Objectives of Prasad Yojana
With which objectives the Prasad scheme has been made and what is the purpose behind making this plan, you will know further.
- The economic growth of that place will increase due to more tourists coming under this scheme.
- Due to high growth, employment will also increase.
- It also aims to promote local culture, local art, food and handicrafts.
- The objective of this scheme is to promote the development of some infrastructural facilities as well. Such as waterways, railways, roads, money exchanges, ATMs etc.
Prasad Yojana Ki Visheshta
- Reviewing, monitoring, and guiding the plan.
- Under this scheme, 12 such religious tourist places will be developed, where tourists come more.
- With the development of pilgrimage sites, the development of the community will also increase.
- This will also increase the amount of public capital.
Also read this post: Ujala Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Ujala Yojana Ke Labh? – Know Ujala Yojana Kis Se Sambandhit Hai and what are its benefits!
Places to come in Prasad Yojana
Under this scheme, 12 places have been selected for development. They have the following names.
- Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
- Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)
- Dwarka (Gujarat)
- Gaya (Bihar)
- Amritsar (Punjab)
- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Kamakhya (Assam)
- Amravati (Andhra Pradesh)
- Puri (Odisha)
- Velankanni (Tamil Nadu)
- Kedarnath (Uttarakhand)
Swadesh Darshan and Prasad Yojana will also increase the number of tourists in the country and tourists will be able to enjoy beautiful scenery and women will not have to face any kind of trouble due to proper arrangement of toilets. Today's post Swadesh Darshan Prasad Yojana In Hindi This will help you to take advantage of this plan.