India is an agricultural country. And India's economy is completely dependent on agriculture. If the agriculture of the country is better then only the country will progress. Farmer is very important for our country.
The Prime Minister of the country has come up with many schemes for the welfare of farmers, one of them is the Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme, let us know about it in detail.
Agriculture is most important for food grains and agriculture will be better only when irrigation is done well. The fields require more water for irrigation.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana has been started to meet this water shortage. Which will facilitate farmers to irrigate. Most of the water shortages occur in the summer season and farmers have difficulty in farming. This scheme will solve this problem of farmers.
PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Kya Hai Full information of this has been given to you and by getting information about this scheme, you will be able to get the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Kya Hai (PMKSY In Hindi)
Pradhan Mantri Agricultural Irrigation Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of the country on 1 July 2015. The main objective of this scheme is to save the farmers from the damage done to agriculture due to lack of water in irrigation. When the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana was launched, the government had earmarked a budget of Rs 50,000 crore for this scheme for five years (2015-16 to 2019-20). Allocat budget of Rs 2600 crore has been made for irrigation in 2018-19.
Did you read this post: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kya Hai? Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Ka Labh Kaise Le? Know the complete information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Ke Liye Online Avedan!
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Ki Jankari
The main objective of this scheme is to get sufficient amount of water to the arable land. So that farmers do not lack water to irrigate for farming.
- Through the Prime Minister's Agricultural Irrigation Scheme, the government wants that water should be used in the right amount and water can be saved from wasteful expenditure.
- This scheme will be extended to the land that will be eligible for agriculture.
- Only those farmers who have their own farming and their own water resources will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Land expansion has also been noted.
- The Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme has laid emphasis on better irrigation system.
- Its main purpose is to use its water by stopping the uncontrolled and wasteful flow of water.
Must read: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Kya Hai? Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Me Registration Kaise Kare? – Know Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Ke Fayde in very easy language!
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Guidelines
It is the mission of the government through the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana to focus on the water system for irrigation in every field, adopting the appropriate method of irrigation. Know further about PMKSY Guidelines In Hindi.
- This will help to establish a balance in the economy, thereby protecting the farmers from the losses in irrigation.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, agriculture will expand, productivity will increase, which will lead to full development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the center for the scheme and 25% of the expenditure will be borne by the state government.
Also read this post: Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Kya Hai? Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Ke Liye Aavedan Kaise Kare? – Know Madhya Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana 2019 Ke Labh in Hindi!
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Ke Labh
Farmers can make irrigation more easy by taking advantage of this scheme. You will know further what the farmers will benefit from this government scheme.
- This will enable farmers to adopt better irrigation facilities.
- In places where there is less water for irrigation, adequate water will be made available and sources of water will be increased.
- This also benefits the irrigation scheme like drip / sprinkler farmers.
- Due to short or delayed rains, farmers have difficulty in sowing crops, causing severe losses. So this problem will be avoided by focusing on water storage.
Life without water is impossible and it has been said – “Water is life”, but due to the lack of rain, there has been a shortage of water on the earth, which has caused many problems for farmers in the production of crops and for irrigation. And it affects agriculture. To save agriculture due to scarcity in water PMKSY Yojana In Hindi Take advantage of this and at the same time cooperate in preventing the misuse of water.