Hello friends, welcome to Hindi Sahayta, in today's post we will share with you Voter ID Kaise Banaye And in the last post we told you that Instagram Account Deactivate Kaise Kare.
Friends, do you know what to apply in Voter ID Card Banane Ke Liye Online Apply Kaise Kare and Voter ID Ke Liye Documents, if you do not know that Voter ID Card Kaise Banwaye, in today's post we will give you information about it.
Today, for all Indian citizens whose age is more than 18 years, it is necessary to have a Voter ID Card, and they can make their Voter ID Online, if you do not have an Election Card yet, then you can also easily create Voter ID Online Can
Voter ID Card is needed not only for casting votes in Election but also for many government works, it is a Government IDentification Proof, it is our IDentification in a way.
If you want to know that Voter ID Kaise Banaye, then read this article till the last, you will get full information about it, then let us know that Voter ID Card Banane Ke Liye Online Apply Kaise Kare |
Must Read: Pan Card Ko Aadhar Card Se Link Kaise Kare? – How to Link Pan Card with Aadhar Learn in very simple language!
Voter ID Kaise Banaye Online
Some documents are also required to make Voter ID Card, for this you should have Self Photo, Address Proof, Age Proof Document, Documents that are used for Address Proof and Age Proof, we will tell you below.
Voter ID Ke Liye Documents
1. Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Rent agreement
2. Age Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheets Of Class 10th, 8th
Also read this post: Aadhar Card Kya Hai? Aadhar Card Kaise Download Kare? – Complete information of Aadhar Card in Hindi!
Voter ID Card Banane Ke Liye Online Apply Kaise Kare
For this, first you have to go to the website of NVSP (National Voters Service Portal), after that you will see that it is written as Apply Online For Registration of New Voter and click on it.
Now you will have a huge form open in front of you. In Form6, you have to fill all your information exactly right, this form is very big, so we will explain it by divide it in a few steps.
- Once the form is open, select your language in Select Language.
- After selecting the language, select the State, District, Assembly / Parliamentary Constituency.
- If you are applying First Time then select As A First Time Voter.
- If you want to transfer from an assembly, select Due To Shifting From Another Constituency Option.
- In Mandatory Particulars, write your full name in front of the name in English in Left and Hindi in Right Side.
- In Surname If Any, write your Surname in English in Left and Hindi in Right Side.
- In the Name Of Relative Of Applicant, write the name of any of your Relative who has already been included in the Voter List.
- Write the last name of the Relative and write in English and Hindi.
- In Type Of Relation, write what relation you have with Relative.
- Write Date Of Birth (In dd / mm / yyyy).
- In the Gender Of Applicant, select Male, Female.
In this option of Current Address Where Applicant Is Ordinarily Resident, your current address and Permanent Address have to be filled.
- Write House Number in English in Left Side and in Hindi in Right Side.
- Write Street / Area / Locality both in English and Hindi.
- Write Town / Village both in English and Hindi.
- Write Post Office in English and Hindi.
- Write Pincode of Post Office.
- Select State.
- Select District
If you have any other Permanent Address, then you can write here, or else Tick Same Same Above to keep the same address.
- If you have any disability, then tick it and if not, do not tick anyone.
- If the email ID is not written then leave it blank.
- Write Mobile Number.
- Upload your Passport Size Photo |
- Upload the document that is for the Birth Certificate and select its type.
- Upload the document that is for Address Proof and select its type.
- Write the name of your Town / Village.
- Select State.
- Select District
- In Date, you put your Date of Birth.
- If you do not already have a name in the Voter List, Tick it and if it is, tick the one below it.
- Write the name of your district in Place.
- Put today's date in Date.
Now check the entire form properly once and click on submit. Now your request has reached the Election Commission, now they will verify it, then your Voter ID will be ready and then they will post it on your address.
Did you read this post: Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Pan Card Ke Liye Online Apply Kaise Kare – All information related to Pan Card Online application!
Friends, this was Voter ID Banane Ka Tarika we told you in this article Voter ID Kaise Banaye Online After using all these steps, you can get Voter ID online.
Friends, how did you feel about knowing about making Election Card Online, I hope that I have given you complete information about filling Voter ID Application Form and you must share this information on Social Media.
If you have any problem or Doubt in our mentioned steps or you want to ask something related to this post, then you can ask us by commenting in the Comment box, we will solve your problems and Doubts, we will be happy to remove your problem.
Do not forget to subscribe to the blog to get the latest update on our Hindi Sahayta website, similarly we will update many posts for you. Friends will meet you again with something like this, goodbye for the time being. Thank you, friends, have a nice day.