There are different types of computer networks. It is through this that some kind of information is transmitted to another device. When any type of 2 devices connect to each other and share some kind of information, it is called network.
The complete design of the network, how to prepare it, what kind of types it is called topology. If you work in an office or do some kind of work in which you have to use these networks and computers more, then you must necessarily know the topology.
In order to perform such tasks, it is necessary to understand the topology and network topology. So now we Topology Ki Definition You will get to know about it fully so that you will be able to use it.
Topology Kya Hai (What Is Topology In Hindi)
The shape and layout of the network is called topology. The way in which the nodes in the network are connected to each other and the way in which communication is maintained is determined by the topology itself. There are two types of physics and logical. The way the computer is interconnected is called topology.
Did you read this post: Ethernet Kya Hai? Ethernet Kaise Kaam Karta Hai? – Know Difference Between Internet And Ethernet In Hindi!
Network Topology Kya Hai (Network Topology In Hindi)
To understand in detail about Network Topology one has to first understand Network Topology Ki Definition. When different types of computers connect and share any kind of information, it is called Network. The way computers are interconnected is called network topology.
Network Topology Ke Prakar
The network topology is of the following type. Such network topology is used to construct a network. Know what is Topology Ke Prakar.
Bus Topology Kya Hai
All the computers are connected by a wire in it. It is also a type of network. Each network device is connected by a single cable. A main type of device is attached to the start and end ends of this cable which is a terminator. This puts the Signals under control. In this, all computers are connected in a single line. Terminator is used for this. After understanding the Bus Topology Ki Definition, we also get to know its benefits.
Advantages Of Topology In Hindi
It also has some important benefits which are explained to you further. Let us know what are the advantages of Bus Topology.
- This is a very inexpensive topology.
- Creating a network of Bus Topology is very simple.
- Less cable is used in this topology.
Bus Topology Ke Nuksan
Just as there are some advantages of this topology, in the same way, there are also some disadvantages which are explained below.
- This topology works a little slowly.
- Even if one computer spreads, then its entire network gets spread.
- There is limited cable length.
ALSO READ: Server Kya Hota Hai? And Server Kaise Kaam Karta Hai? – Know in simple words!
Ring Topology Kya Hai
This network acts as a ring. This network connects the last computer to the first computer. In this, the device is connected to two nearby devices. Each device has two NIC (Network Interface Card). In this way, a circle of the network is formed from which data flows in one direction.
Ring Topology Ke Fayde
Ring Topology Network has some advantages, it is explained to you further.
- Its network speed is quite good.
- The cost to install it is also less.
- It is also easy to manage this topology.
- It does not require any kind of central device.
Ring Topology Ke Nuksan
This topology has some disadvantages. Those below are aware of the disadvantages of this.
- In this, if one computer is defective, then the entire network gets damaged due to this.
- If something has to be added or removed in the computer, then there is difficulty in accessing this network.
- Computers in this network depend on each other.
- Troubleshooting is very difficult in Ring Topology.
Star Topology Kya Hai
In this topology, all computers are connected to a hub or via a single cable. If you do not know about Network Hub, for this you can take the help of our post Network Hub Kya Hai and Network Hub Kaise Kaam Karta Hai. Star topology is the most commonly used. In this, the central network device acts as a server and the rest of the computers work as clients. In this topology, if there is any problem in the hub or switch, then the entire network gets spread but if there is any problem in a local computer system, then there is no effect on the network.
Star Topology Ke Fayde
There are some benefits from Star Topology which are explained further. Know what are the benefits of this.
- Through this, the network can be easily enlarged.
- When the computer or network cable is spread, it does not affect the entire network.
- It is also very easy to install.
- This is the most commonly used topology, it is mostly used in office or shop.
Star Topology Ke Nuksan
There are some disadvantages of this topology which are given below.
- This topology is expensive to use.
- The cost of installing this topology is also high.
- If the hub is damaged in it, then its entire network is stopped and the number of nodes it serves works properly because of the hub.
Tree Topology Kya Hai
Tree Topology is like a tree. This topology is treated like a star topology or simply topology. Just as there is a main computer in the star topology, it also has a main computer and just as all computers in the topology are connected to a wire, the same happens in tree topology.
Tree Topology Ke Fayde
Let us know further what are the benefits of this topology.
- It contains the Point to Point Connection of the device.
- In a tree topology it is easy to extend the network.
- It is also very easy to install.
Tree Topology Ke Nuksan
Let us know what are the disadvantages of tree topology.
- There is a problem in its maintenance.
- It requires a large cable.
- This topology is also expensive.
- If a computer or node goes bad, the networks of all child nodes also do not work.
Also read this post: Router Kya Hai? Router Ke Kitne Prakar Hote Hai? – Complete information related to Router in Hindi!
Hybrid Topology Kya Hai
When two or more topologies are used to create a network, it is called a hybrid topology, such as if one topology will be combined with another topology and the topology that will be created after that is called a hybrid topology.
Hybrid Topology Ke Fayde
What are the advantages of this topology is given below.
- If there is any malfunction in the network then it is easy to find its fault device.
- Hybrid topology is good for large office networks.
Hybrid Topology Ke Nuksan
The damage caused by it is given below.
- This topology is very difficult to install.
- This topology is very expensive.
Friends Topology Kya Hai We tried to explain this technical information to you in a very simple way. Now whenever you use it, you will be very easy to use every topology. If you want more information related to Topology, then you can get information from us by commenting.