Due to the increasing population and increasing means of transport, some kind of accident happens every day. The highest number of accident cases occur in India. Every other day, there are reports of deaths in road accidents.
Insurance helps to avoid the loss caused by this accident, so the government of the country has come up with a new insurance related scheme Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, which will provide many benefits to the public in case of an accident.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a scheme that helps people by providing insurance money in case of accidental disability or death. Under this scheme citizens have to pay very low insurance installments and on that you are provided with accident insurance. Let's now fully Pradhan mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana ki jankari Let's get
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Kya Hai
Under this scheme, the government provides insurance at a very low premium in case of accident or death or disability due to accident. This scheme will be valid for one year and will have to be renewed every year. Under the scheme, an insurance amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given for accidental death or total disability and for accidental disability, Rs 1 lakh will be provided. If you die naturally then you will not get any kind of insurance. The insurance holder will have to deposit 1 rupee as a premium every month, so that they can get the benefit of this scheme.
Did you read this post: Ujala Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Ujala Yojana Ke Labh? – Know Ujala Yojana Kis Se Sambandhit Hai and what are its benefits!
PMSBY Full Form:
PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
To avail this scheme you have to fulfill certain eligibility. If you are eligible, then you can get Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Ke Fayde.
- Individuals between 18 and 70 years can join the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- If a person has more than one savings account, then he can join this scheme through a savings account.
- To get the benefit of this scheme you must have an Aadhaar card.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Ke Labh
If you join this scheme then you can get many benefits in it, then know what is PMSBY Ke Fayde.
- You can avail this scheme by depositing a premium of just Rs 12 every year.
- If you become disabled in an accident or you die, then the insurance facility is provided to your family under this scheme.
- Up to Rs 2 lakh insurance is provided under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- If someone suddenly takes this insurance policy for some reason, then that person's insurance policy is renewed.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a very affordable insurance scheme.
- This scheme will be linked to Jan Dhan Yojana in future.
Difference Between PMJJBY And PMSBY In Hindi
There are some differences between these two schemes. Next we will tell you what is the difference between these two schemes.
Must read: Gobar Dhan Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Gobar Dhan Yojana Ke Labh – Learn Gobar Dhan Yojana Ke Uddeshya and the easy way to connect with it in Hindi!
- To avail the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, you must be between 18 to 50 years of age and for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, you should be between 18 and 70 years old.
- In Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, you have to deposit 330 rupees as premium every year. In the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, 12 rupees have to be deposited every year.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a personal life insurance scheme while Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a personal accidental insurance scheme.
- Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana provides only death coverage. Which is 2 lakh rupees, in which the cause of death can be anything. Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, if a person becomes disabled due to an accident, then Rs 2 lakh is given as insurance and on death, this amount is given to his nominee and if he becomes crippled. 1 lakh rupees is given to him as insurance.
How to join Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
You can also join this scheme by applying online and apply offline by going to the bank.
- Go to the bank from which you have to apply and from there take the form for this scheme.
- You can also apply online for this scheme. For whichever bank you wish to apply, you will have to visit the official website of that bank. From there you can download the form.
- The bank you are applying to. You must have an account with that bank.
- Now fill all the information in the form correctly and submit the form to the bank.
- There should be sufficient amount in your bank account.
How to claim in Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
In order to claim under this plan you have to fulfill certain rules. Which are explained to you further.
Also read this post: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Kya Hai? How to take Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Ka Labh? – Know Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Ki Puri Jankari in Hindi!
- You can get the claim form of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana from Pradhanmantri-Yojana.In.
- To make a claim under this scheme you have to first contact that bank. From where you got the insurance for this plan and if the policy holder dies, then the person who is his nominee can claim for it. Documents have to be submitted within 30 days.
- If you have an accident, then FIR Copy will be done and if you have a disability in the accident, then you will get a disability certificate.
- If the policy holder dies in an accident, then the post mortem report, copy of the FIR will have to be submitted along with the death certificate.
- After all this, all your documents will be verified by the insurance company and the bank and the insurance amount will be deposited in your bank account in 60 days.
- On the death of the insured, this amount will be deposited in his nominee's bank account.
By joining this scheme of the government, you can avoid the loss of accident. This plan is useful for you at the time of accident when the financial situation is weak. By this post Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Ke Baare Me Jankari But in case of any kind of accident in the future, you can provide insurance benefits to your family and yourself.